Asphalt Maintenance & Management
Asphalt Repair Contractors of WI
Much like any other long-term investment, how well you maintain your asphalt surface factors into its appearance and lifespan. In addition to initial construction, we offer asphalt maintenance services including:
Preventative Maintenance Tips for Pavement:
- Inspect your pavement on a regular basis for cracks, fading pavement markings, and other signs of distress or liability issues.
- Asphalt should be sealed every 2-3 years
- Sealcoating should be performed under proper conditions. Learn more about our sealcoating services and when it’s best to get your asphalt pavement sealed.
- You should wait 24-48+ hours after the sealcoating application is complete before allowing traffic on your asphalt pavement.
- Visible issues are more often a result of poor sub-base conditions: contact us to get your asphalt pavement surface checked for base damage before it’s too late.