Asphalt Maintenance & Management
Asphalt Repair Contractors of WI
Much like any other long-term investment, how well you maintain your asphalt surface factors into its appearance and lifespan. In addition to initial construction, we offer asphalt maintenance services including:
Preventative Maintenance Tips for Pavement:
- Inspect your pavement on a regular basis for cracks, fading pavement markings, and other signs of distress or liability issues.
- Asphalt should be sealed every 2-3 years
- Sealcoating should be performed under proper conditions. Learn more about our sealcoating services and when it’s best to get your asphalt pavement sealed.
- You should wait 24-48+ hours after the sealcoating application is complete before allowing traffic on your asphalt pavement.
- Visible issues are more often a result of poor sub-base conditions: contact us to get your asphalt pavement surface checked for base damage before it’s too late.
Jane AUse them for all my landscape stuff so far - mowing, bed maintenance lawn treatments, mosquito control, etc. All friendly hard-working crews and saw their seal crew recently did work in the neighborhood that turned out great, so I'll probably have them seal this year and replace the driveway later on.
Scott J.Wauwatosa, WIVery Helpful employees! J.R. Boehlke performed an asphalt maintenance service for me this year and it looks amazing! Would very much recommend it.
Leslie DPositive: Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness Very professional and responsive company helped us out with a last-minute project that turned out great! Will definitely use them again in the future and recommend them to others!
Lisa NPositive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value I can't say enough about this company! They have been amazing with whatever I throw at them. Services: Asphalt paving & repair, Paving-related drainage, Concrete work, Pavement crack filling & sealing