Concrete Repair Services
Concrete offers exceptional durability though, like other long-term structural investments, concrete requires maintenance to ensure its integrity is preserved for years to come. Once the concrete has been poured and cured, the aging process begins. Elements such as weather, traffic and other use can undermine the surface causing cracks and holes. Water can enter through these openings and cause further deterioration without ongoing maintenance. Most concrete will require some preventative maintenance every 3-5 years, with the intent to address small non-structural problems.
Our maintenance and repair services for concrete include:
- Power Washing
- Cleaning extends the service life, brightens and enhances the appearance of your concrete
- Expansion Caulking
- Application of urethane caulk in the joint to give the concrete the ability to expand and contract
- Application of hydraulic cement application to repair chipping or small areas of loose concrete
- Grinding down the high side of two joining sections of concrete for a smoother transition
- Commonly known as mud jacking, this stabilization service can be performed to repairs uneven concrete when a side is too low or sinking
- Path guidance for vehicles and pedestrians
Proactive concrete repair will prevent further damage and slow down the aging and “moving” of your concrete surfaces. Headquartered in Mequon, J.R. Boehlke, Inc. offers concrete repair and maintenance throughout the greater Milwaukee area and beyond.